Natural Gas Equipment Exhibition
With China’s rapid economic growth, it is strategic importance to develop its natural gas industry. A series statistics released by International Energy Agency (IEA) show that China consumed 107.2 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2018, a 22.73% year-on-year growth. It is estimated that China will be the second largest consumer for natural gas in 2030 worldwide after US, accounting for 7% of global natural gas utilization.
Issued by National Energy Administration of China, the 12th Five Year Plan for Natural Gas Development specifies tasks including increasing energy supply, speeding up the construction of pipe networks and LNG terminals, accelerating gas storage facilities construction, strengthening independent scientific and technological innovations. Driven by these policies from Chinese government level, together with booming demand, China’s natural gas industry will enter into its “Golden Age” of rapid development...MORE>>
- · Trading `God' says shale has oil prophets groping in dark2018/12/14
- · Late reversal sends oil lower as bulls can't kill fears of glut2018/12/13
- · Oil Soars After OPEC And Partners Reach Deal2018/12/10
- · Welcome HAWS to exhibit in cippe20192018/12/06
- · The First China-Russia Energy Business Forum Held In Beijing2018/12/04
- · Alberta works to buy crude rail cars amid record low oil prices2018/11/29
- · Oil bulls flee as Saudis stir echo of worst rout in decades2018/11/27
- · Oil regains ground as capacity warnings counter Russia questions2018/11/20
- · Citi says oil's record plunge is a U.S. phenomenon2018/11/16
- · Shale oil's good, but it's not here to stay2018/11/14
- · Trump approves plan for oil production facility on manmade Arctic 2018/10/25
- · Oil trades near one-month low after U.S. crude stockpiles surge2018/10/19
SIEMENSCEO Dr.Donald Weir
So Cippe is for us the most important oil and gas show in China, Siemen has been in China for one hundred years...
Germany Pavilion Organizer-Hamburg Messe Jost Rüciert
We are looking forwards to the next year's exhibition of course, we keep on and hope for better times.