China’s Largest Natural Gas Equipment Exhibition
With China’s rapid economic growth, it is strategic importance to develop its natural gas industry. A series statistics released by International Energy Agency (IEA) show that China consumed 107.2 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2014, a 22.73% year-on-year growth. It is estimated that China will be the second largest consumer for natural gas in 2030 worldwide after US, accounting for 7% of global natural gas utilization.
Issued by National Energy Administration of China, the 12th Five Year Plan for Natural Gas Development specifies tasks including increasing energy supply, speeding up the construction of pipe networks and LNG terminals, accelerating gas storage facilities construction, strengthening independent scientific and technological innovations. Driven by these policies from Chinese government level, together with booming demand, China’s natural gas industry will enter into its “Golden Age” of rapid development...MORE>>
- · Uzbekistan to start building new pipeline to China this year2015/03/30
- · World’s Largest Oil Expo cippe to Open in Beijing in March2015/03/28
- · World's Largest Petroleum Exhibition Kicks Off in Beijing2015/03/26
- · The largest petroleum exhibition will held in Beijing Green manufacturing attra2015/03/25
- · Analyzing Prices For Asian LNG Markets2015/03/24
- · CNPC opens oilfields to private firms2015/03/23
- · KOE—Make Our China Offshore Engineering Equipment2015/03/20
- · Oil producer Nexen cuts workforce by 4002015/03/20
- · Xinjiang to be at the heart of reforms of major State-owned energy firms2015/03/19
- · Domestic fuel prices could fall next week2015/03/17
- · Offshore oil development to benifit Zhanjiang's economy2015/03/16
- · China to construct oil refinery in Tajikistan2015/03/13
SIEMENSCEO Dr.Donald Weir
So Cippe is for us the most important oil and gas show in China, Siemen has been in China for one hundred years...
Germany Pavilion Organizer-Hamburg Messe Jost Rüciert
We are looking forwards to the next year's exhibition of course, we keep on and hope for better times.